- Ease in to your routine slowly to reduce overtraining and injury
- Control your heart rate during your workouts
- Integrate interval training into your treadmill workouts
- Stop at the 45 minute mark
- Start with a 3 minute warmup: 0% incline @ 2.5mph
1. 1 min: 15% incline @ 2.5mph
2. 1 min: 6% incline @ 2.5 mph
3. 1 min: 1% incline @ 4.5 – 8 mph
4. 1 min: 1% incline @ 2.5 mph – sidesteps
5. 1 min: 15% incline @ 3.5 – 4.5 mph
6. 1 min: 6% incline @ 2.5 mph
7. 1 min: 6% incline @ 6 mph
8. 1 min: 1% incline @ 2.5 mph
9. 1 min: 1% incline @ 2.5 – 3.5 mph – sidesteps
10. 1 min: 10% incline @ 4.5 – 6.5 mph
The usual treatments for depression are prescription antidepressant medications which, in theory, work by increasing levels of “feel good” brain chemicals. But prescription antidepressants work for less than half of those who try them and have a high relapse rate. There’s evidence they are no more effective than a placebo, but have a lot more side effects.
If you’ve gone the medical route with little success or are hesitant to try medication, you might feel hopeless — that there is little else you can do. But fortunately there are many natural ways to treat depression that have been scientifically proven to work often as good as or better than antidepressants. Here’s a look at some of the best natural ways to beat depression.
Avoid Processed Food
There’s an ongoing debate as to what is the best way to eat for general health and mental health. Is it paleo, vegetarian, raw foods, gluten-free, or the Mediterranean diet? I’m not going to try to convince you here of what is the healthiest diet — the best diet for you may not be the best for everyone else. But one thing the healthiest diets have in common is that they focus on eating real food.
Eat Healthy Fats
Besides eating unprocessed food, the other dietary rule for depression is to eat plenty of healthy fats. Your brain is largely made of fat — about 60 percent by dry weight. A lot of that is cholesterol since 25 percent of the body’s cholesterol resides in the brain.
Get Physical Exercise
Physical exercise is one of the best things you can do for elevating your mood. It increases circulation to deliver more oxygen, glucose, and nutrients to your brain while clearing out toxins and metabolic debris. Exercise builds a healthier brain by increasing the levels of brain chemicals that promote new brain cell formation and new neural connections. It actually reorganizes the brain so that it responds better to stress. Regular physical exercise has been found to work better for depression than SSRIs (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors), the drugs usually prescribed for depression.
What exactly is 3D Massage Roller Technology in Massage Chairs?
Looking for a massage chair that can give a deep massage? Then you definitely want to find a massage chair that has 3D massage roller technology.
So what exactly are 3D Massage Rollers?
Most massage chairs that are made today are made up of 2D massage roller technology. In a 2D system, the roller can travel up and down the massage track, and adjust for width. 3D massage rollers on the other hand, can do everything the 2D roller can do, but it also can travel in and out (6-8cm) in an effort to bring your massage to places that are typically neglected by your average massage chair, such as the upper neck and upper shoulder area giving it an extra dimension. This means that the rollers can push into the users’ body applying a deeper massage to your entire back, or it can retract allowing for a less intense massage – this is what makes 3D massage roller technology so great!
3D massage technology can improve your massage experience in a number of ways:
- This allows you to have a deeper much more intense massage, which maximizes the benefit of the massage and the relaxation you will receive from it.
• 3D technology is adjustable! Which means you can control the amount of protrusion from the massage heads, which gives you even more control over the massage you receive from your massage chair.
• As mentioned previously the 3D massage technology also allows you receive a massage in areas that previously would have gone without, you can now extend your deep tissue massage to these areas increasing the relaxation and rejuvenation benefits from your massage.
Call to book: 09004444965 Book your Massage Chair now!
Don’t wait just click on our website http://powermaxfitness.net/massage-chair.html and buy your own Massage Chair at best price with many free services.